Event Date(s): Mar 18 - Mar 19, 2013
52 Chiswell Street
London, EC1Y 4SD
About This Event:
#SMWF Europe 2013 will be providing top-level strategic advice and insight around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions, empower employees, monitor brands, devise social campaigns, and open new un-tapped audiences through diverse social media channels.
The fifth annual #SMWF Europe will gathering around 500 industry professionals; delivering experience and practical, hands-on guidance from a huge collection of the world’s leading marketing and business minds.
This is the must-attend event of 2013 for Heads of Social Media & Digital Marketing, CMOs, VPs of Marketing, Brand Managers , SME marketers and Social Media Strategists.
What will you learn?
• How to integrate social media for a successful digital marketing strategy
• Using social media for brand building, customer service, campaign planning, brand monitoring
• Engagement with customers though mobile social media and apps
• How to maximise the potential of location based marketing
• Social Commerce – new influencers, voucher offers and real time social shopping
• Social TV – how social media is changing the way we interact with the TV
• Social CRM – internal social media, community building and management
• Best practices for delivering PR campaigns across multiple Social Media platforms
• The Socialisation of the Internet with the impact of social credits and the open graph approach